Barrington Packaging Systems Group
We are secured SSL to protect you while you are here.
Inline Automated Labeling System
Is an Automatic In-Line Labeler from Barrington Right for You?
In deciding how to best communicate your product's identity on the package, most people automatically decide to use printed film. But using labels, rather than printed film, also has benefits:
- Package Cost - Labels can lower your packaging inventory cost, particularly if you package a large number of SKUs.
- Flexibility - Graphics can be changed more easily and with less lead time on labels than with printed film.
- Product Image - Labels can give your product more of a "home-made"/artisan appearance, compared to printed labels which have a more polished, mass-produced image.
Many companies using labels apply them by hand. But manually applying labels to the package has drawbacks:
- Labor Cost -The increased labor cost for applying them to packages.
- Production Speed - It is difficult for workers applying labels to keep up with the speed of automatic packaging equipment.
- Appearance - Labels that are applied to products already packaged generally do not lay flat.
An automatic in-line labeleron a Barrington Packaging Flow Wrapper offers you the all the benefits of labels, without the drawbacks. Labels are automatically and precisely placed on the packaging film before the product is wrapped, yielding a consistent, quality appearance. Labeling is done at the speed of the wrapper. And it does all this with no additional labor cost.
Follow this link to see the the Barrington Packaging automatic in-line labeler in action.
Automatic in-line labeling - - just one of the many cost-saving options available on flow wrappers from Barrington Packaging Systems Group.
Accepting PayPal & Creditcard Payments
BPSG USA is a single source for Packaging Machinery, Equipment Servicing, Packaging Materials and The Barrington Advantage Warranty
With a phone call to us, you can harness a powerful collection of resources to attractively and cost-effectively package your products and market them through the right retail channels to your consumer target.